Training: The platform trains new users until they become independent to use the instruments and conduct their experiments. Our goal is to ensure the robustness of the data generated and to provide continuous training for the users of the platform.
Every year, the platform organizes:
- Theorical trainings: several class of 1H are offer each year addressed to beginners and more experienced users
- Practical training: 3h in small groups
- FlowJo training: 1 full day training with the the FlowJO application specialist
- We offer one on one assistance for every new cytometry project
- We accompany researchers with panel design
- We provide advice on experimental procedures and data analysis